Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Views front & back 11-20-07

One more look at the views from Mary's house.

This is the view from the front door. It is morning, so the sun hasn't quite reached the bottom of the oak trees.


On a cloudy day this is the view directly opposite out the back windows, two stories up, at the oak which was trimmed this year. It was so huge that there was danger that a falling limb or trunk would hit the house. I was sad to hear that the green was gone, but I must admit the grey trunks are very attractive.
When I am there I feel that we are very remote in the oak/madrone forest, but there is a house visible not far away and several others close by. Still, I am a suburban dweller with the houses very close in my neighborhood and not very many mature trees.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: