Saturday, January 10, 2009

What is this? 01-10-09

This is a chicken drinking water in a gutter....

... at my local Starbuck's drive thru! Did she follow me home from San Juan Bautista? This Starbuck's is in Anaheim, for goodness sakes. The barista said she had been around for a month, but this is the first time I have seen her. Weird.

We know who this is - the Poodle Prince. He decided I was not paying enough attention to him and tore up two paper towels. I looked at him, he looked at me, he started tearing again. I told him to stop, he started tearing again. He will be with me until Monday. I sure hope I can give him enough attention lest he tear up every paper towel in the house.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

LOL....Zeke shreds tissues. Funny how they get their point across with no words!

dee said...

Just look at the expression on that face! It says everything.

Patty ♣ said...

Ho Boy, I say as I wipe the tears from laughing away!!!! What a dog!!!! he looks as if he is saying..."I CAN be trouble!"

meggie said...

Isn't he just so adorable!!