Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorry Saturday 07-16-11

I'm still having computer problems and was unable to post before I went to bed.  The difficulties are probably more AOL problems!  I have lost all of my incoming mail and don't know if I will ever get it back.  Therefore, no replies to any messages I have not yet answered.  You could try again and maybe cc also to DELQUILTS@aol.com that address seems to work just fine.  There were several comments on my Blog posts that I hadn't acknowledged yet - I will try to go back and retrieve those off the posts, but first I will try to finish up the pictures for Surfside QGuild since the deadline for the N/L is Tuesday. . 
The Poodle Prince is here to help keep me calm, but he goes home this evening. 
Hope to post a quilt tonight.    Love, Del

1 comment:

rayna said...

Maybe you should ditch AOL and make your life easier.
xo