Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A very busy few days

The Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection program for North Cities QGuild on Monday evening seemed to be most successful.  I took too many quilts and didn't talk fast enough so the meeting ran overtime - I hate that when I am on the receiving end.  Apologies to all who were there.  Yesterday there was a full day workshop on Fiber Postcards & Quiltcards held at Calico House in Placentia.  Everyone did at least one card and some did a couple.  I consider that successful.  I'll post some pictures later in the day, but right now I need to get into bed again - I am simply exhausted.   My "old age" infirmities are greatly cutting into what I can do in a day..  or even in a week.  Might be time to cut back some more. 
#   #   # 

2 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

You are always an inspiration to anyone!!

Rayna said...

It's THursday and I hope you are less exhausted by the time today is over.
xo