Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dessert 06-28-12

Corky's parents took me out to dinner for our annual Copper River salmon feast.  There is such a short season and we almost missed it as the menu changed today.  It was grilled, no sauce, just the way I like it.  No pictures - it just looks like salmon, maybe a little more red.   Soup, broccoli, baked potato and dessert.  One of the nice things about dining our with Jim and Sherry is that Jim always wants dessert and Sherry will only have a bite. 

 
For Jim - vanilla bean ice cream with a dark chocolate fish and a crispy cookie.  Excellent.
 
For Del - creme brule.  Fabulous.  I'd forgotten how much I love it.
 
For Sherry - Just a bite of ice cream.  She is so good and so skinny!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beverly said...

That creme brulee looks yummy! Guess I will just have to imagine how good the salmon was :)

Gerrie said...

We love Copper River Salmon and my son is here now and disappointed that it was past the season. So we had local Oregon salmon - pretty good - but I do love the Copper River.

Rayna said...

I don't know how Sherry manages just a bite of that -- but I guess it's worth it to be skinny.
Sigh...