Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Feet 04-05-13

Sometimes I ask people if I can take a picture of their feet, telling them I do a Blog with a "Friday Feet" feature.  I've not had anyone say no, but most think I am very strange!  However, most of the time I don't ask, but have a hard time getting a focused shot because the feet keep moving! 


These are wonderful boots on a lady wearing a fringed-all-over coat, but she was on the move all the time. 
 

Here you can see the side of one boot - cool, eh?  But just as I hit the button she turned away from me and moved on.  Two other pictures were just blurs.  She looked great, but I was hesitant to ask her to "Please, stand still for a minute."  Guess I need a paparazzi camera.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

This is one of your best so far, Del. She was stylin'.

Dolores said...

Gorgeous boots!!

Patty ♣ said...

That lady has great taste! Good on you for the photos!

June said...

One of the back New Yorkers that I just finished had a giant fancy boot on the cover. I should look it up.

I'm trying this out as my new "Reader." Google dismantled its Reader from my site, so I looked around and found this one. It works differently, so I have to try everything to see if it works.

Has no one accused you of being a pervert when you ask to photograph their shoes? Hm, what's this world coming to, when a person can just up and shoot shoes?