Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm a blank 11-02-14

I just don't have anything to say tonight!  I have been pretty much housebound for the last ten days with a damaged ankle/foot.  Don't know how I did it, but the "cure" was to stay off of it and wear a "boot" when I had to walk.  I have gotten pretty dull and can't think of anything to blog about.   I have a number of new quilts in TCQC, but no pictures.  I hope to be able to take some soon and get back to my Sunday posts of quilts that I have added. 


This is going to be a doctor appointment week, so I will at least be out of the house!  Hurrah!


#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Oh dear, Del! I do hope the docs provide some guidance for getting you back up and out! Nonetheless, do enjoy your time...the weather has been beautiful -- crisp cool temps and gorgeous colors provided by Mother Nature! Take care.

Beverly said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Del- I hope the doctor has some good advice (or a fast cure!) so you can be back on your feet before too long. Hugs, I'll be thinking of you-