Thursday, December 11, 2014

Street Signs 12-11-14

I drove down to Oceanside today for a committee meeting for Surfside Quilters Guild.  As is my habit when I saw an interesting little residential side street I made a turn and discovered these distinctive curbside addresses.  Although house numbers on the curbs are common, I have not seen decorative ones.  Most were like the top one, but the bottom one was more personalized - there was no Woodie in the driveway!  But I did have to explain to the lady who came out of the house - I just said "I'm a blogger." and she laughed and waved.  



We are waiting for the massive storm to hit sometime around midnight.  But there are the naysayers who remember past warnings when the storms did not materialize.  I just hope it is over by the time I drive to San Diego tomorrow morning about 9am.  But for tonight high winds and heavy rain are predicted.  Hope it isn't as bad as what hit San Francisco. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

It's been windy all day here in Central California. No rain as of yet, but the weather lady said it should be here around 11:00 p.m.
Stay safe.