Monday, February 9, 2015

Fabric shopping 02-09-15

Here are the16 pieces of fabric I purchased at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove this past week.  Some are more than half yards because I will make some fat quarters to enhance my fat quarter box and give some to friends. 
 
The color is a little too green in this image.  I bought yellows to share with my friend Liz who can't keep her hands off my yellow boxes.  All but the flowers on the left are yellow fabrics.
 
I need to either make a black and white quilt (or ten) or stop buying black and white fabrics.  These are all black and white, even though the two center ones look blue.  I tend to buy white on black, so this time I focused on black on white.

Two "novelty" prints for friends.  Love those ostriches, who apparently love each other! 

These two are purchased for specific projects.  The batik on left for a background and the one on the right for another idea I have.  The right one is actually a table runner, but I intend to cut it up.   It is from Indonesia but has a sort of Marimekko feel.
 #   #   #

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are a great friend!

Dolores said...

Great selection for all of you!! XX