Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Feet 11-13-15

I may be well, or almost; still coughing some, especially at night.  These sleeping feet are much younger than mine and not so horny and weird.  But they represent my three weeks of sickness - hope it is over.  I was out to dinner last evening and returned KoKo to his mommy.  He was glad to see her.  I had him in the doggy stroller and he was a very good boy.  This is only his third time in the stroller, so he doesn't have it down pat.  He jumped out twice, but he had his lease on and I held it tightly all the time.  So, no harm done and he will continue to learn.  We are still working on "Drop it"!

  
Don't forget the Alliance for American Quilts auction, now underway.  In two parts, the first section ends on Monday, November 16 at  6pm Pacific Time,  They are all animal quilts, 16 inches square, and there are some real beauties.  Auction price starts at $65.
#   #   #

No comments: