Friday, January 8, 2016

A wet week 01-08-16

We finally had rain.  Some places more than others.  No flooding or landslides in my area.  Just on and off  again rain.  It is lovely.  More is promised for next week.  Heavy snow in the mountains, especially the Sierra from whence a lot of our water comes.  Of course, the weeds are coming back faster than the lawns. 

I have had KoKo, that cute little Yorkshire Terrier, all week.  He is great company, but can also be a pain in the...  His proclivity for chewing up any paper is annoying.  Especially when he quickly runs under the table where I can't reach him unless I get down on my knees and then I can't get up!  We have played so much and, apparently, so roughly that I had to do another surgery on poor Froggie.  He developed a hole in his back and KoKo was pulling out little bits of stuffing.  I guess he ate them as I don't see them on the floor anywhere.  Hope he doesn't get stuffed up!
#   #   #

1 comment:

Suzanne Kistler said...

So glad to read about your new doggie friend. And the rain! Isn't it fabulous! Our Central CA Sierras are dusted with snow, and it is a sight for sore eyes. Happy New Year!!! :)