Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Day - Sunset 01-01-16

 I went to an annual Open House today, the same one I have gone to for a few years.   I'm glad they still invite me, it is a delightful relaxed gathering for friends and family with fabulous food.
I returned KoKo to his home and the grandkids and cousins quickly took him over and he went along with everything they did with him.  He was a happy dog, but I bet he sleeps well tonight.  I know I will! 
The sun was just setting when it was time for me to go and these shots were from several places in San Clemente.  Hope you all had a great New Year's Day and a happy, healthy 2016.
 

I admire this simple pelican weathervane on top of a house hidden by the giant Bird of Paradise. 
 
Hard to show Catalina Island at this distance - it is the darker rough line betwixt ocean and sky.
Here it is slightly enlarged.


 
#   #   #

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy New Year, Del !

Linda M said...

Beautiful sunset! Have a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

And a Happy and Healthy New Year to you Del.
Sally

Kathleen Probst said...

Simply gorgeous.
Happy New Year Del!