Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Google takeover of Picasa 04-26-16

I'm stumped.  I cannot figure out how to use a picture from the Google Pictures page in my blog.  Perhaps someone out there is more computer literate than I and can give me a clue.  I figured out how to edit, but not resize, a picture, but there is no explanation of how to blog the picture.  Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.   I am in the midst of doing the Surfside QGuild newsletter and am struggling with the picture problem.  It doesn't help that I was at Asilomar when the April meeting occurred and had a friend take pictures.  Now I cannot transfer her web album to my web albums, so have to do the pictures individually.  Takes forever! 

KoKo is home with his mommy and I miss him a lot.  Especially his unique way of waking me up in the morning.  He puts one of his toys on my face, very gently, and then sits on my chest and stares at me.  Nothing like waking up staring at Froggie's bottom or Ducky's feet.  I cannot help but laugh and, I assure you, it is the only time in my life I have awakened laughing.  He is getting the idea of "drop it" with the aid of tiny bites of treats, but then he snatches it up again immediately.  Gotta be fast to get it out of his reach.  We'll keep working at it when he comes to Camp Del again.

 
KoKo looking over the short wall across the backyard.  He can see the dogs running in the park.
 
#   #   #

3 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

The Google takeover of Picasso photos has been a steep learning curve for me! I wasn't able to figure it out on my cell phone however I did figure it out for the desktop version. And the only thing I could figure out with a simple cut and paste. So right-click on the selected photo hit copy image then go over to your open Blog Page post and right click paste it worked perfectly!

Loretta said...

I've opened a new folder in my documents directory to hold all of the hints and ways-to-do since Microsoft 10 has taken over my computer. It has messed up directories and lots and lots of other storage and running systems. If you've not been installed with 10 yet, wait until more of the bugs have been taken care of and ways around processes has been worked out!!!

Loretta said...

I did some looking around for instructions, as I too use Picasa for photo storage. Seems everything is changing....here's a website I found. I hope it helps. http://googlephotos.blogspot.com/ So loops to jump through!!!