Friday, April 22, 2016

Not much happening this week 04-21-16

Keeping up with KoKo, the Yorkie, and working on the Surfside Quilters Guild newsletter is about  all I can manage.  It is a big job for May because we have a change of officers, so all the officers pictures and contact info must be updated.  I do enjoy doing the newsletter, some months more than others, because the completed issue is so satisfying in a life filled with UFOs. 
 
Meanwhile I am dreaming of a road trip this summer.  Hopefully without tornadoes! 
 But I will see:

Cliffs and Rock Formations

Clouds that look like letters of the alphabet.
 
Road construction and rain up ahead.

All kinds of cows.

Thousands of big rigs.

And a lot of flat countryside - with and without crops.
I do love a Road Trip.
#   #   #
 
 

No comments: