Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Out for lunch today 07-19-16

Lunch today in San Clemente  - a new restaurant for me called South of Nick's  at 110 North El Camino Real.  It is a little pricey, but they serve lots of food for the money.  It was a bit noisy, try to get in the front dining area if you want to converse.  But I loved it.
 
I had the taco salad, which is rectangular instead of round and had a lot of chicken (although you can choose beef or pork) and all the other things one finds in a taco salad.  It was delicious, but I had to bring home half of it for breakfast tomorrow.
 
My lunch partner had a combination plate with chili rellano.
From the left a taco, rice, corn, rellano.
She enjoyed her choice also and ate most of it.
 
We noticed two ladies at the bar who were splitting a taco salad - sounds good to me.   My breakfast will be a little soggy,  I think.


I recommend this place - I'll go back!  http://nicksrestaurants.com/south-of-nicks/

#   #   #

No comments: