Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Still Sick! 12-21-16

Can you believe it?  I still have bronchitis - since November 10!  I've done all kinds of pills and some different Inhalation Therapy, but the doctors say that rest is the most important thing.  So, I have been resting.  However, people who are resting have nothing to talk about!  KoKo is good company, but he doesn't say much besides, "Bark, bark, bark."

Here is a photo for Wordless Wednesday, even though I am talking tonight - I needed it.
Long Beach - Marine Stadium - January  2013
#   #   #


3 comments:

Loretta said...

I'm so sorry you are still with the "B". Perhaps you can do some of your writing! A story about your past....how you became interested in quilting both making quilts and collecting them. I'd love to hear more about Del! Take care my friend...spring is just around the corner and hopefully better feeling times for you. May this holiday season bring to you and yours joy, good health and respect for all person-kind! Hugs.

Dolores said...

Feel better my friend!! XX

sonja said...

What a beautiful skyline photo of your area!.I do hope you can rest and stay hydrated and out grow this"B" soon. Happy, healthy new year 2017 and a Merry Christmas to you and yours and KOKO! I look forward to your road trip tails.Mahalo for sharing all those quilts!!!!
Sonja