Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Feet 06-30-17

I don't usually identify the feet that I post.  But this post is directly attributed to Kathleen Probst who posted her images on Facebook.  They made me laugh.   Del
 
This is Kathleen's explanation:  
Sometimes you just have to laugh. This afternoon I was dyeing fabric with my table top washer, in my laundry room. I did not climb up on my stool to look at the dials, like I usually do. There are only two dials. I accidentally turned the dial to drain the machine, instead of the one to agitate. Imagine my surprise when hot teal water gushed out of the drain hose, not aimed into a bucket because I was just starting the process, not finishing up. Our white laundry room was soaked and spattered in dark teal. I did not take a picture of the mess, I rushed to clean it up. I thought you might enjoy this evidence of the crime scene.😳😳
😳

www.kathleenprobst.com
😳

 
Kathleen calls her table top washer "Della".
 
#   #   #
 

No comments: