Tuesday, August 15, 2017

KoKo grooming 08-15-17

KoKo is very tolerant of a bath and doesn't seem to mind going to the groomer.  I have been taking him to a small place on Yorba Linda and Lakewood in Yorba Linda.  It is fairly new and they haven't had a bunch of dogs running around waiting for grooming or pick up.  Usually when I call they can take him that same day.  He needs the be trimmed about every two to three weeks.   In between he gets a daily brushing, which he loves, and sometimes a little trimming of long hair in his eyes and ears.  He is a delight in my life.  Except for that 7am walk - it can be a killer!


BEFORE

AFTER
#   #   #

5 comments:

sonja said...

Sweet Koko! Our furry family folk are a blessing and make us laugh and yes, get us up to feed, let them in, out...etc..
My cat Ruby, she who must be obeyed, is my wakeup cutie!

Loretta said...

Sweet, sweet Koko....a wonderful companion for you and Froggy's best friend.

Dolores said...

I'm grateful you have him in your life!!

Sherrie Spangler said...

What a sweetie pie! Koko is just adorable.

Mary Ann said...

nothing like a pet to keep you company, my bobby is my delight!