Saturday, March 10, 2018

Friday Feet on a Saturday 03-10-18

My plans really did go astray.  I have been so sick I haven't been online for several days.  The cough is the worst and if I talk I cough, so I have avoided talking.  Only whispers for KoKo.  I did manage to finish the Surfside QGuild newsletter, but the president has not sent out a notice to the membership, so I doubt if anyone has read it.  Too bad.  The meeting is on Tuesday and the newsletter is a week late.   Not much time to made Block of the Month.  

Here is the Friday post on Saturday. 

I've been a Marimekko fan for decades, but rarely can afford their offerings.  I had no idea they did shoes and socks, which I also cannot afford.  But they are cute!




#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Oh to have younger feet!!! Perhaps the sneakers? Definitely the socks...