Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Last SQG Newsletter done 04-24-18

I have done my last newsletter for Surfside Quilters Guild and sent it to be proof read.  I am already missing it!  Nothing on my May calendar for the creation or publishing of the newsletter - looks rather blank!   But I am hoping to go on a road trip to visit friends in the Pacific Northwest - Washington and Oregon.  So, that will fill up that space.  

This weekend I will drive up to Pacific Grove to pick up the Bird quilts that have been hanging at Back Porch Fabrics.  KoKo will stay with Dee Jacobs where he is always happy.  My sincere and deepest appreciation to Dee! 

Have you looked at Luanna Rubin's pictures from the Tokyo Quilt Festival?  There are some truly amazing quilts.  Check it out at: 
Click on the quilt image for further info, not available for all.  The Little Women quilts are a special exhibit.

You might also enjoy looking at some of the quilts in the collection of the National Quilt Museum in Paducah, KY.:

#   #   #



No comments: