Friday, April 6, 2018

Ocean Views 04-05-18

Only for a few years in the early 1960s have I lived near the ocean.  But living in SCalifornia and driving I-5 to San Clemente and San Diego regularly, I see the Pacific in all its moods.  I have a few pictures in the rain, but not many, because one must pay attention when driving in the rain - especially in SCalifornia.  People here are not accustomed to wet pavements and many drive much too fast.  So, I am only showing rain-less images tonight.  

Catalina Island  from the hills of San Clemente, CA. 

From the church parking lot, San Clemente, CA. - Sunset. 

From the church parking lot, San Clemente, CA.  Catalina under the clouds. 

On I-5 south to San Diego - overcast

On I-5 south to San Diego - sunshine. That darker blue line is the ocean!

Pebble Beach, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA  04-30-14
#   #   #

1 comment:

Carol said...

Beautiful photos. We are lucky to be so close.
Google gave me a rigorous exam before it would let me post!