Sunday, September 16, 2018

A trip to San Diego today 09-16-18

Maybe I should start posting in the morning instead of last thing at night.  It has been a long day and I am past being ready to go to sleep.  The meeting of the art quilt group was very busy and all the quilts for the small eight quilt exhibit for PIQF are now on my guest bed waiting to be transported to Santa Clara in mid-October.  I need to finish mine with sleeve, label, and another round of zig-zag around the edge (a la Sue Benner).  The works are very individual and show many different techniques.  The theme "Urban Elements" was hard for me, but I enjoyed making the quilt - once I got started!  And I hope this will get me back into regular quiltmaking.  

I didn't ask the other members of the group if I could post all the quilts, so I will have to e-mail them to see what they say.  Once mine is finished I will post it.  

I can't access all of my blog files and am unable to post a TCQC quilt tonight.  Hope the problem is solved soon, I'd hate to lose all of my blog.  

#   #   #

No comments: