Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Traveling home from Los Osos 01-29-19


Liz and I stopped at Jeannine's in Montecito for a late lunch.  I'll try to show pictures on Friday Food, though I did photograph several meals on this trip.  I had a latte with my lunch and the heart shaped cookies were our dessert, although when our plates were served we discovered that a chocolate chip cookie was included with each.  All was very tasty.  I do like Jeannine's and always think I will try the one in Santa Barbara, but this one in Montecito is so comfortable and familiar.  I am a Starbuck's fan, but I think this latte was equal to any I have had at Starbuck's.  And the cup includes a little message inside. 

The drive today was a little longer because we made three lengthy stops.  One at the fabulous Ace hardware store in Los Osos where we could easily have spent hours, one at Creation Station in Buellton which has lovely fabrics, all kinds of clever patterns and doodads, and the best bathroom for miles around and finally the stop at Jeannine's.  
It was mostly cloudy and foggy, but the sun came out for short periods and there was no wind - lovely. 
#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

So glad you had this fun trip. Jeannine’s sounds lovely.

Sherrie Spangler said...

I love Ace Hardware stores. The one in Gig Harbor has such great housewares -- always something new and fun.