Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday Food 11-15-19

Lunch out today with two friends.  We went to Fitness Grill in Yorba Linda, one of my standby places where the food is always exceptional and they have outdoor seating so I can take KoKo.  He is a very good dinner companion and the waiter brings him a bowl of water.  Since he is always excited to go out he always drinks water if offered.  


I did not take pictures of our main dishes, but we all had some kind of seafood, which they do so well.  Mine was a salmon burger that I ordered on sourdough and I ate half, bringing the rest home in a box for dinner tonight.  I wanted to have dessert and the waitress brought the dessert tray - hard decision.  I chose the Hazelnut Torte and it was fabulous.  I have always liked hazelnuts and buy them at TJoe's, but rarely see them on menus.  I did take a picture of that:


My two friends each had a tiny bite and I scarfed the rest.  I wondered if they put it on such a large plate so it would look like a smaller serving, in keeping with their fitness theme.  They have Keto, veggie, vegan, and such on the menu. 
There is also a Fitness Grill in Brea which I have not been to in many years, Yorba Linda is closer for me.
#   #   #

#   #   #

No comments: