Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year 12-31-19

Oh dear, Now my fingers have to learn a new year AND a new decade.  Each year it is harder for me to re-train them.  

I am struggling to not get sick, but tonight my thread is sore and I am just wiped out.   Hope to be up to driving to San Clemente for the annual open house.  Even KoKo will go since he spent his first couple years at Nancy Ota's house. She is the one who taught him his good manners. 

Thanks for checking in with me throughout the year, I hope to make it through another with lots of useless news to post. 

Wishing you each a special 2020. 

Love, Del and KoKo
#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh gosh, Del. I hope you feel ok and get to go to the open house. Happy New Year to you and KoKo!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Happy New Year, Del! May it be colorful and creative!