Tuesday, December 24, 2019

It is Christmas Eve! 12-24-19

It is hard for some people to understand, but I just don't do Christmas anymore.  It is okay!  My choice, for many reasons.  But it is impossible to actually avoid the holiday, it is everywhere.  So, I do gifts for several groups I belong to and I hang a wreath on my door (mostly for the mail lady).   And I have several Christmas quilts that I love, so I usually hang one of them at the end of the hall so I see it multiple times a day.  
Usually I have a red bow, but made this lovely white/silver one this year, just to be different. 



"Santa with Frogs"  Jan Hirth - Laguna Niguel, CA
29"W x 21"L    2016
Machine pieced, appliqued, quilted.
Jan donated this to the Surfside QGuild auction and I was the lucky bidder.  It makes me smile! 

I hope Santa has made it to your house tonight and brought you comfort and joy. Love, Del & KoKo


#   #   #


4 comments:

Jan Hutchison said...

Merry Christmas, Del! I spend Christmas at home with my cats trying to avoid the craziness.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Merry Christmas! I don't do much either anymore.

Mary Ann said...

Merry Christmas to you and Koko from Mary Ann and Bob

Carol said...

Merry Christmas, Del. Dick had popcorn for breakfast and lunch today!