Saturday, March 7, 2020

Oh, Venus, Goddess of Love that you are..... 03-07-20

Does that ring some bells for you?  It was a popular record when I was in high school and makes me think of a guy I went to a prom with.  Where is he now?  Anyway, this time of year when I walk out my front door there is the planet Venus brightly shining in the west.  And the music turns on in my head.  How can I remember the lyrics after more than 60 years when so much else has slipped out of my memory? 


Clouds, but no rain.  Supposed to come toward the end of the new week.  

Did you set your clocks forward?  

#   #   #

1 comment:

sonja said...

i recall dancing cha cha to this tune while watching the Dick Clark show after school. Vinyl sure sounds good! Music has this amazing quality of transporting us back to our youth
and for the moment my skin fit smoother!!

Venus by Frankie Avalon
https://youtu.be/_mA1k-b9UNw