Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Quilt storage 06-23-20

Today my friend Liz Williams came over to help me re-package and store the TCQC quilts that were on exhibit at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove.  I brought them home the end of last month, but we couldn't get together to work with them due to the virus.  There isn't room for me to roll each quilt separately for storage, so we package several by the same artist and divide others by size to roll quilts by several different artists together.  Each roll has a tag on the outside listing the quilts, so we can find anything we look for.  
On shelves in closet.

On the guest bed.

On top of the fabric storage shelves. 

On the high shelf in guest room closet. 

We didn't count how many rolls there are, must be about fifty, I think.  I really must stop buying quilts!! 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I have cedar wedding chest full of them. I should stop sewing. Nah, what's the fun in that. I have one being printed at Spoonflower and 2 more I am contemplating.

Loretta said...

An important chore perfectly done! I'll bet you have room for just a couple of more...perhaps small ones...choose carefully! ;-)