Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Pushing for Christmas 11-24-20

Christmas lights and decorations all over the place!  I am surprised there are so many as usually people wait until after Thanksgiving.   I know several families whose tradition is to gather the weekend after Thanksgiving to share the work of  doing the outside decorating.  I don't remember seeing a lot of palms decorated this way, but there is an entire neighborhood that has already put up their palm tree lights.  Some are more successful than others. 

They look a bit like fireworks, don't they?

I suppose someone must have a "cherry picker" to get to the tips of the fronds. 

Wednesday is trash day and the cropped image was terrible, so here are the palm trees and the trash.  The basketball hoop and background are not lighted, it just reflects the light.  Now, if I had Picasa I could take that out.  Oh, how I miss the great easy-to-use program. 

By the way, I started  PTherapy again today.  Hope it helps. 

#   #   #

No comments: