Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Sewing helper 04-27-21

I've been sewing a few fabric postcards and KoKo needs to be close to me, as close as he can possibly get.  I have been leaving him home alone while I do a doctor visit or go out with Carol for lunch.  But this year of togetherness has caused him to believe that I should be available 24/7.  In previous years he has slept on the table while I sew, but now I think he wants to be under the needle!  

He starts out at a reasonable distance.
 
But slowly creeps up closer and closer.  I think he would actually like to be in my lap, but that does not work at all.  As it is, he is in my lap whenever I sit down, except for when I am typing or sewing.  If I am standing at the cutting table or at the ironing board he will lay on my feet!  Too much togetherness! 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

That is lots of togetherness! I am wondering too what it is with these pups. They stay so close...they follow me in and out of rooms, in and out the doors, lots of togetherness. I am wondering why?! Even when I go off for an errand, they want to come for the ride and I always say OK! Perhaps a couple of not this time would be a healthier answer! We'll see as time goes by this summer.
Take care, stay well and pats to the pup!