Saturday, December 31, 2022

Sunrise - Sunset 12-30-22

Being a night owl I don't often see a sunrise.  And I obviously am not good at taking pictures at that time of day.  But the sky was brilliant one morning last week and I was up at 6am or so.  These two recent pictures are from my back slider looking east over the patio homes that are at a lower level.  





Sunsets in my life have always been plentiful.  
Sunset from front porch

Another from front porch.

This is from a few doors down, also looking east, of course!

Naturally the very best sunsets are looking out over the Pacific. 

The desert offers fantastic sunrises and sunsets like this one near Tucson.
Not my picture - maybe Sherrie Spangler?

This is my original sunset made years ago.  About 36" wide. 

#   #   #


1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Not my picture, but it sure is gorgeous!