Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday Feet 01-27-23

I don't go many places to take pictures of feet or shoes.  When I was involved with Visions Quilt Museum there were many interesting shoes worn at the exhibit openings and many of the images I will post are from those occasions.  I haven't worn high heels in more than three decades, but I still have two pair in the bottom of my closet, I will have to dig them out and take a picture and maybe donate them somewhere.  I could never wear four inch heels, just too much of a tippy-toe for me, but three inch were okay.   One inch even better!

And I never wore something like this, but they do look elegant. 


I don't think I have seen ads like this for a very long time.  Guess I don't read the right kind of magazines or websites. 


These were part of an exhibit at Bower's Museum in Santa Ana.  The designer did far out clothing and even further out shoes.  Shown on a mannequin.


I couldn't resist taking this picture in a Staples store.  They are Scotch tape dispensers.  Wonder what the sign says, maybe "Glamorize your holiday."?

#   #   #



1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

When I see those shoes all I can think of is breaking an ankle!