Monday, March 13, 2023

Iris blooming - it must be SPRING 03-13-23

Oh, dear!  I am in panic mode because ten days from now I go to Empty Spools Seminar in Pacific Grove, CA.  and I have done very little to get ready.  Unfortunately I have a heavy schedule between now and then with four different meetings and multiple tasks to do before I go.  It isn't like I haven't known about this since last May!  I am just a champion procrastinator.  I do have a KoKo  Keeper lined up, but also need to pack for him.  Froggy needs to go with him and needs the foot surgery, so  that  will take time.  I have an old washcloth with a very short nap and will make four "mittens" to slip over Froggy's feet and hand stitch down.  Now when am I going to get that done.  Woe is me!   

Some neighbors have iris blooming and there are daffodils here and there.  But most of us are growing lots of bright green weeds!  I haven't located a gardner yet.  Guess I should also do that before I go.  I will be gone for seven days.  









#   #   #


1 comment:

abelian said...

Hoping it’s Froggy that needs foot surgery, not KoKo! I think it was just a typo …

Wish I could be with you at Empty Spools; I miss it. Have fun. Dottie