Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Me, Myself, and I! 04-19-23

 This first picture is just a pretty picture showing how full the reservoir is with all the rain this winter. Sitting in traffic gave lots of picture taking time!

San Luis Reservoir on CA Hwy 156 - Pacheco Pass.

I was stuck in construction traffic en route to Empty Spools. I get irked at myself when I don't check the direction of the lens and take a picture of myself....

....instead of what I mean to be aiming at, the traffic stopped in front of me.  This was before all these cars narrowed into one lane.   One hour, one mile!  Soooo frustrating.  

Here is another "back facing" shot.  I have not idea what I meant to take.

And this is what I look like asleep, frequently with my glasses on.

Sooo tired tonight.  Will try to do better tomorrow.

#   #   #



2 comments:

abelian said...

Nice to see the full reservoir, and to see your dear face! Dottie

Loretta said...

Love your commentary! Asilomar is the goal for your patience in traffic! Take care!