Saturday, June 17, 2023

Graduation Time 06-17-23

The "little" boys I drive to school a couple days a week aren't little any longer!  

Immanuel in the center is 14 and graduated from Middle School on Thursday.  As you see he towers over me now (I have shrunk to 5  feet 2 and a half inches).  Julian on the right is 9 years old and will continue at Golden Elementary School in the fall.  

Here is the John (no s) family at their new front door on graduation day.  Elvis, Immanuel,  Julian, and Mariam.  Mariam is an RN and goes to school to earn a higher degree, so I don't know her at all.  I just deal with the boys and their dad.  They live in the cul-de-sac across the street from me.  :Polite boys, but very quiet.

#   #   #
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great way to be neighbourly, a lovely family.

Loretta said...

Lovely relationship with the boys and their family! You can be very pleased to have such fine neighbors and friends. Stay well!