Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday Food 09-22-23

I rarely cook from scratch any more  and I frequently eat just one thing for dinner - broccoli, a baked  potato, watermelon, salad, chicken  thigh.  Sometimes frozen meals - mac & cheese, meatballs (I like TJoe's cocktail meatballs).  Occasionally I  go out to dinner, alone or with friends, when  I usually  choose a fish meal. Infrequently I will cook fish at home - salmon, scallops, shrimp - but I don't do it well, so I leave it to the professionals!   These are all  at restaurants EXCEPT the sushi was made by  Nancy Ota and the Indian meal came  from the parents of the boys I drive to school once a week.

Seared Ahi with veggies.

Sushi

Salmon Salad

Shrimp on a skewer

Sashimi

Poke Bowl

India - Tilapia, rice, green beans, vegetable stew

#   #   #


No comments: