Saturday, January 6, 2024

Epiphany 01-06-24

I was surprised to run across this image online.  Seems odd to me to use Happy and Epiphany in this juxtaposition. Is Epiphany something to be happy about?  I'm completely out of the loop on this, but for some strange reason the word has come up more frequently this season, this year.


The temperature has gotten more like winter this past week and morning temps are in the 40F range. I try to  wait until it gets to 50F, but KoKo needs to go out.

Our pastel sunset tonight. It looked like rain but the clouds moved on,
We have had a bit of rain, but mostly at night. One morning last week we got soaked on our morning walk, so I just put KoKo in the sink  and gave him a bath since he was very wet and a bit muddy.

If we lived in Tucson, Arizona this is the sunsets they have been having!
Photo by Sherrie Spanger -Tucson, Arizona

#    #   #

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

There are a lot of people who don't know what Epiphany is but they figure it's on the calendar, let's make a card and make a dollar! Advertising, it's all about the dollar! I laugh at all the "green" stuff, it's an advertising ploy to sell what wasn't moving by making it sound new and fresh. Sort of like reading farm fresh eggs, bacon straight from the grill to your plate with bakery bagels and delicious maple butter.
All from my career in advertising I guess it made me jaded.