Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just dashing to breakfast

I am missing my little Corky dog....!
Early morning fog, a latte from the 'general store' and just a minute to add a word or two to the Blog. The weather here is lovely, around 70 degrees, but there is the morning fog.


Class is going well, but we haven't gotten to fabric yet. So everyone is a little antsy. Quilters like to have some fabric to feel available at all times. We are just working on different methods to develop designs and how to modify them to suit the quilt technique one wants to use.


And now it is time for breakfast and I am starving this morning. Might be because I didn't eat any dinner last night. Just got busy and then didn't have time before the dining room closed. I will try to post again later today.

No comments: