Friday, January 18, 2008

Road to California 01-18-08

Today I attended the first day of a three day class with Jenny Bowker at Road to California. http://www.jennybowker.com/ The class starts at 8:30am each morning, which means I have to leave the house sometime between 7:15 and 7:30am! Practically the middle of the night to this night owl. I can't post pictures of the class or the show w/o permission; besides, I never quite got around to picture taking today. I met Franki Kohler and her sister Christy Cutting for a lovely dinner at the Marriott before I drove home and now it is 10:15pm Pacific Time and I am too tired to think of any other pictures I might post! I'll try to do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

LOL....I get up at 4 or 4:30 every morning, so I feel like my day is half over by 8:30! Hope you are enjoying your class anyway!