Sunday, January 13, 2008

Color Bowls 01-13-08

While I am waiting for my thread I went back to another project which is part of a series I call "Color Bowls". I've made several quilts based on this idea, but only one other with this exact design. So, I suppose this is "Color Bowls" #2. I'm having a terrible time choosing a background, but this black/white print might do it. I need a few more bowls and then I will put it up on the design board and move things around. There is usually a point that I get stumped and it takes lots of thinking and looking to solve the problem. I don't think I'm the only one, but it is frustrating.

1 comment:

meggie said...

I realise this is a long time after the fact of you doing this, but I am so intrigued by your quilts. I love this idea, & have been wondering how you attach the 'bowls'. Do you use Vliesofix or something similar?