Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Design inspiration 02-25-08

I spent some time today going through my digital photos to find a design inspiration for the class I will take with Ruth McDowell the end of March. When I travel I take flower pictures whenever I can and think about how I might design a quilt around them. These are all possibilities.


I know what this flower is, but I can't dig it out of my memory right now.


Wild rose in Idaho.

I had never seen this one before I took the picture in 2005 in Montana.


In Montana I started noticing one car detached garages and photographing them. This is my favorite - I wonder if they painted it after it started to sag. I should think that exterior paint wouldn't last long w/winter weather.
It has possibilities for a quilt design.

Blogger didn't transfer several other pictures I tried to show. I'll try again and see if they will come through.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: