Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fabric excess 08-19-08

There is still lots of fabric stashed in unknown places around my house. As I mentioned before, I have been sewing and quilting for a lot of years and I am a saver (NOT a hoarder:>)))). Liz is tackling her own house and just cleared out her kitchen and had it painted, including cupboards inside and out. So, she is not here to crack the whip and I tend to do a lot of lolly gagging. So, it will take a lot more time to get everything reorganized. Right now I have so many boxes of stuff to dispose of that I need to do some disposing before I can pile up more boxes. I have five boxes of fabric suitable for children's quilts in the van to deliver to a guild philanthropic project. But still another ten file boxes I hope to contribute to the BCQG Xmas sale and auction. A little early, but maybe someone on the committee will be willing to store them for a few months. Then I can fill up more boxes to follow those boxes. Although this is all quality quilting fabric some of it is forty years old w/colors and prints that are currently out-of-style. I hope someone can use them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: