Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hints & Dogs & Cats 12-26-08

Every now and then I run across something I'd like to share with other bloggers but am in doubt, so I set it aside to consider later. Here are a few of those items.
First, a great helpful hint from Linda Palaisy
Another idea to avoid losing pieces when adjusting that tiny screw on the bobbin tension is to work inside a clear plastic bag that is large enough
for you to work with your two hands, the screw driver and the bobbin case. That way, should the screw fall out or even go flying, it will be in the bag and not on it's way to the floor and most likely lost.
***********************
Second, a video clip of one really happy dog who is surely at least part Jack Russell Terrier.

http://videos.komando.com/2008/12/23/bailey-the-unknown-reindeer/

**************************
And thirdly, one of my favorite websites to just make me smile and sometimes LOL - this is for cat lovers. The images are randomized so they don't come up in the same order every time.
http://catsinsinks.com/
Here are a few of my favorites w/my comments.
These people need a larger bowl or a smaller cat.

Here is a 'flasher' who is really obscenely fat - El Gordo!
These people need a smaller bowl or a bigger cat!
I've never had a cat that slept in the sinks, but I did have a Siamese who didn't like to be left at home. When I would return she would wait until I went in the bathroom, then she would jump in the bathtub and poop! She never did it unless I was in the room. Smart cat, but annoying.
**********************
Now, I have that file cleaned out for the coming New Year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: