Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pamela Allen Class Photos 04-27-09

Pamela Allen is a great teacher and all of the students in the Asilomar class were challenged and creative and enjoyed the class. I will certainly take a class from her again in the future. If you get a chance, I hope you will also. Even if you don't have a desire to be an art quilter, I think everyone could learn from her some techniques and ways of thinking about their art that will make them better quilt makers, artists, thinkers!
I have put all the pictures in an album, but I must warn you there are 70 pictures! Some good, some marginal and some just awful, but they were the only ones I had. I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone in the class, but Pamela kept us all so busy it was hard to stop and photograph much of anything.
I brought from home the scrap bag that we spread on a sheet outside the room (for lack of space inside) and Kay Allen brought a fabulous selection of leftovers from her daughter's dancing costumes that stood us all in good stead. They appear in everyone's projects.
Pamela taught in several other venues and some of her students have posted comments in their blogs which might interest some of you. See:
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Loretta said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!
Del, Fabulous. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I looked at all the pictures from Pamela's class- fantastic results! How lucky for you to have had this opportunity. Thanks for sharing!