Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sundown - Moondance 11-14-09

When I came out of the workshop on Thursday this was the view that greeted me. This photo points NW and shows the back of Saddleback Mountain from Laguna Hills near the shop "A Time to Sew". www.A-Time-To-Sew.com It was quite hazy (or maybe it was fog along the coast), but high up there is a very slight pink tint to the clouds.

In only a few minutes the sun hit perfectly to brighten these clouds - also to the NW. Too bad the utility wires were in the way.

Before I continued driving home NW on the I-5, I stopped at this new quilt shop in Lake Forest, it just opened last weekend in the same location Material Possessions was located for about a dozen years. Their shelves were not full, but they had unpacked a large shipment of fabric and had the bolts set upright, waiting for the price label. Two of the clerks were cutting some lovely fat quarters. Classes will start in January. Looks like they are carrying the same high quality fabric that Material Possession carried. It has been so convenient in the last decade to just slip off the freeway coming or going to San Diego, I'm glad a new shop has opened. They give a discount if you show your guild membership card. I was proud to show my lovely color printed card from SurfsideQGuild - the cards were just passed out at the November meeting last Tuesday, so it was the first time I have shown it. Their website is still under construction but will soon appear at www.sacredmoondance.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deborah said...

What a great place to live!