Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Corky blends in 05-03-10

Sometimes I lose Corky, although I know there is no way he can get out of the house unless I let him out and then I must always go with him (because of the coyotes in the area).
He has two beds at my house, both with white/cream plush insides - one red outside and the other dark blue. When he curls up like this he just disappears. I still think it is funny that he loves having a pillow, but other dog lovers say that is not unusual. Sometimes he has his head so far under the pillow I wonder how he can breath. He has been with me since Thursday and I am REALLY going to miss him after I take him back to his parents tomorrow evening.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Del'

I realy can see why you could loose(sp) him. And I can really see why you will miss him!

Hugz