Monday, August 2, 2010

Two doggies on a Sunday! 08-02-10


A week ago Sunday I had Corky, who doesn't go to quilt shows, so I couldn't go to Quilt Festival - LBeach again. And my friend Nancy Ota encountered several unexpected events that left her with a doggy and she needed to go to Quilt Festival to meet several quilting friends from Japan. So Nancy, accompanied by our friend Hiroko, dropped off Suki to stay with me and Corky at his house in Long Beach. The two doggies had not met before, but after the initial sniffing routine, they pretty much just ignored each other. It was a very quiet day as I was working on my laptop while they were mostly snoozing. When Nancy and Hiroko returned with the Japanese ladies and a car stuffed full of luggage I met them at the door holding both doggies. I knew that Corky would not run out when the door opened, but I was sure that little Suki girl would. Nancy took this picture with the windows overlooking Marine Stadium in the background.
I took pictures of the Suki and Corky to send to Corky's parents in the desert. If you like, you can see them at http://tinyurl.com/2a6xdkn
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carol said...

Great photo, Del!

Gerrie said...

I love this photo of you!!

Patty ♣ said...

Nice photo of you and the lucky furry friends! I haven't seen you w/o a hat!! Do it more often!!

June said...

This is a wonderful photo -- and not just because of you, Del --snort-- But it's also great of you!

Rayna said...

You look great!! Hope you're feeling as good as you look. It's actually nice to see you without a hat for a change. Love the haircut.

Meggie said...

I really love this photo of you, with the lovely little 'babies'!!

Corky said...

Great photo - and you really DO have hair under those beautiful hats you wear!