Monday, September 13, 2010

No post tonight 09-13-10

I know you won't believe this - I'm not sure I do! My new Dell is a no-op again! The computer guru has it on his work bench to test it out and will return it to me later this week. Or whenever it is working correctly. Whichever comes first! I'm just the kiss of death to computers it seems. I am working on my old Dell laptop which I have had for four or five years. But the screen is not dependable and sometimes won't light up, so I have to have an auxiliary screen which is inconvenient to haul around. And this old Dell has not been updated since a year ago July and has no current photos or anything else that happened after July 2009. Tomorrow is Surfside Quilters Guild and I will take this old Dell, and the aux. screen, so I can upload photos after the meeting. Woe is I!

1 comment:

June said...

Good grief. This is a bit like me and anything Apple makes. I think it's a chemical incompatibility. Laugh if you will, but one of these days, people will discover that some genetic bit has made some of us incompatible with certain kinds of apparently mechanical/electronic equipment. Jer, for example, can't open packages or things like sliding widgets to insert batteries. I usually can do that for him. You need to find a good secretary.

Or maybe it's the Dell that has the genetic defect that causes the breakdowns. I hate to suggest it, but Toshiba? (Note I'm not suggesting Mac, but that could be because I break out in rashes when they comet through the door --snort--