Friday, September 24, 2010

Sorry, no posts 09-23-10

Guess I will have to take a break from Blogging. It seems my computer problems continue - I know it is hard to believe. This is typed on the Fujitsu with a few things missing from my main page, I don't know why. The Surfside QGuild newsletter is due to be posted on Tuesday and I have very little completed, so my time will be spent doing that. I will try to post a quilt from TCQC on Sunday - I'm just not sure it will be possible.

You can see lots of interesting quilts that are up for bids in the SAQA online auction by going to: http://www.saqa.com/news.php?ID=1423

There are three weeks of auctions - a different set of quilts for each week. Check it out.

# # #

4 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

I say it is HI TIME for you to have good luck with that new computer! This is too frustrating for you!
Lets all of us who enjoy what Del does for us...(Making us giggle, learn something, think about something, or go along with her... through her pictures and prose on a road trip)...send thoughts, prayers, and good wishes for her to have that computer fixed for real this time!!

Rayna said...

Oh, dear. I miss your posts.

Christine Thresh said...

I miss your interesting looks at daily life.
You must be really frustrated with your computer.
Best of luck.

June said...

Well, darn. On the other hand, maybe you can just sit back and let the rest of us entertain you and ourselves, without having to do your daily blogs. A bit of respite -- hope that's what it feels like.