Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another mysterious 'thing' 11-29-11

I don't know why I notice odd things, I just do.  Several years ago I posted this on this Blog:
http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=3236658054810119404&postID=7716549533745949564
And a year or two ago I noticed the same phenomena, the "fairy" in the trashcan on just about the same day of the year.   Obviously the trashcan was in about the same location - and still is!

The other day in a parking lot I went to put the key in the car ignition and saw this mysterious light.  Another 'fairy' only this time in the key hole of my car!  How did that get in there? 
 
I moved my hand around to find the light source and discovered that this light is coming through the side window which was partially down.  Why the light was shining at this angle I don't know - I have not seen this before and find it a bit spooky.  I hope I don't see it again.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meggie said...

Very curious!

Patty ♣ said...

How fun when you get to see something pretty and unusual!

Dolores said...

love things like this!!! Thanks for sharing. There are angels all around us, Del, you know that and they were having fun with you :) XX

Quiltedtime said...

I went to a church as a child where the stained glass windows would emit very striking and and noticeable beams of light...but only on rare special occasions. I only saw it once, but the elders of the church remembered another occasion. I actually felt very fortunate and comforted to have witnessed the show.